Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Moving in ...

We moved out of our temporary apartment and into our new home over the weekend. At the same time, the first of three shipments of our stuff arrived, plus the new beds. The first batch consisted of furniture and other goods we had in London but left behind when we moved to Bangalore.

Still to come: stuff we left behind when we moved to London in 2001. And the few items we took with us to Bangalore or acquired there.

There was a small problem with the beds. We'd found the showroom models to be a tad on the high side (Diane and I are both vertically challenged) and ordered shorter versions. But the full-height beds were delivered on Friday. I called the company.

The right beds arrived the following day. As I told one of the delivery guys, I've given up my hopes of joining the Olympic pole vaulting team and didn't need the practice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?