Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Vacation ...

Apologies for the long absence. I spent last week on vacation, traveling here and there. And I tend not to blog when I'm away about my travels. Call me paranoid, but to me it seems like telling potential burglars, "HI! NO ONE IS HOME NOW. COME ON IN!"

Anyway, last week we drove to Philadelphia to see our good friend, Joann, for a couple of days. During our stay there, we visited the National Constitution Center, which has a great exhibit on Benjamin Franklin on now (ending April 30). The exhibit traces Franklin's life and amazing accomplishments: Founding Father, scientist, public citizen, printer, etc., etc. The exhibit includes hundreds of documents and artifacts such as bifocal glasses, a Franklin stove and numerous documents written or printed by Franklin.

More later. I gotta run.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?